The RAF College Cranwell have no involvement in the production of these independent websites and so have no liability for the content.
Complaints regarding content posted on this website
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights. In good faith we publish material from a variety of sources which we believe is accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties. To maintain this standard we provide a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted.
We will investigate any specific written alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation.
Claims regarding copyright infringement.
We strive to adhere to the current legislation ie the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
We have in place a procedure for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may complete and submit a statement of potential copyright infringement by emailing a written communication which contains:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is to be an infringement;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner or their agent;
5. A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or include contact information which will confirm that you are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
After investigation we will either reject the claim or apologise and remove the offending content.